Located in the south west of Europe , Spain enjoys hot dry summers, mild winters and has the benefit of hundreds of miles of Mediterranean Coastline. Famous for is dinning including Paella and Tapas and home to land marks and architecture such as the Sagrada Familia designed by the legendary architect and designer Antoni Gaudí.
Spanish Towns and Cities:
Spanish Beach resorts and coastal villages:
- Costa Brava
- Torremolinos, Costa del Sol
Spain’s Balearic Islands ( Mediterranean Sea ):
Spain’s Canary Islands ( West Atlantic ):
- Gran Canaria
- La Palma
- La Gomera
- El Hierro
Travel information for Spain:
- Driving in Spain
- Spanish Airports
- Car Hire in Spain
- Spain’s Rail and Metro Systems
- Quick Spanish Phrases
Related Travelammo Articles:
- Alcudia Majorca Holiday Guide The beach in Alcudia along with the waters are without doubt some of the finest in the Mediterranean and visitors are well catered for and looked after. ...
- DoubleTree Reserva del Higueron Resort and Spa Review Located on the edge of a private estate in the hills above Fuengirola, Spain lies this modern, trendy full service hotel, perfectly located for beach access whilst serving up a ...
- Barcelona Beach Guide There are several beaches that line the coastal sea front of the city of Barcelona, all of which have a very different feel although all are excellent in terms of ...
- Where to eat in Barcelona-Spain Looking for places to eat on your next Barcelona city break or summer holiday? The city is littered with restaurants, cafes, bars and bakery’s and there is something for everyone on ...