Starwood Preferred guest has recently announced its latest bonus points promotion called SPG More. SPG Members will earn double points on stays during weekdays and triple points during weekend stays.
To participate in the promotion SPG members must preregister for the SPG More promotion before the 30th November 2016 and stay between now and the 18th of December 2016.
You can preregister for the SPG More promotion here.
The SPG More for you promotion is available at participating hotels across all brands globally and is awarded on all booking within the promotion period with no limit to bonus points possible.
2x Starpoints for weekday stay:
SPG Members will be able to earn double points during the promotion period for stays of two or more nights during weekdays from Sunday through to Thursday nights.
3x Starpoints for Weekend stays:
Members will be awarded triple points for a weekend stay of two nights or more of which one night must include a Friday or Saturday night.
Terms of the SPG More offer:
- Selected countries in the Middle East will require Thursday or Friday stays for Triple points.
- Only stays after preregistering will earn bonus points.
- Bookings made prior to the offer but completed after preregistering will be awarded the bonus.
- Expect bonus Starpoints to appear in your SPG account within 2-4 weeks of stay completion.
- Bonus Starpoints will only be awarded on the standard base rate of 2 per US$ and not be awarded on elite bonus points. 2 extra points per US$ under the 2X offer and 4 extra Starpoints under the 3x offer.
- The offer can be combined with other SPG and Starwood Hotels offers but will be calculated individually.
Full terms and conditions of the offer can be found here.
Not a Starwood Preferred member yet? Read our guide to discover more.