If your a frequent flyer for either business of leisure then you should make sure your a member of your most used flying reward clubs.
Not only will you accumulate points which can usually be redeemed for flight, car hire, holidays and upgrades, being a member often comes with exclusive member benefits and the more often you fly the more benefits and rewards will be on offer. Flying clubs often also offer the availability to redeem your collected points for activities, vouchers, dinning, concerts and excursions around the globe.
Many airlines will offer you the option of transferring points or redeeming them with another airline. An example of this would be airlines within the One World Alliance which includes British Airways, American Airlines, Qatar Airways, and many more.
Some of the most popular Frequent Flyer Programs:
- Air France – Flying Blue
- Air India – Flying Returns
- Alaskan Airlines – Mileage Plan
- American Airlines – AAdvantage
- Austrian Airlines – Miles & More
- British Airways – BA Executive Club
- Delta Air Lines – SkyMiles
- Lufthansa – MIles & More
- Qatar Airways – Privilege Club
- United Airlines – MilagePlus
- Virgin Atlantic – Flying Club
- One World
- Sky Team
- Star Alliance
Airline and Flying Club News:
- Cabin Ban on Electronics Update 25th March 2017 With the announcement last week that there was going to be a ban on most electronic devices on flights from certain destinations bound for the United States, to which the UK then followed suit, we now have a little more information and some details of how some airlines are looking to assist their passengers. The Bans of both the ...
- The Current BA Sales – up to 20% off over 200,000 seats British Airways Current Promotion which runs until the midnight is offering over 200,000 seats with up to 20% off. To coincide with this deal BA are also offering discounts on selected holidays, luxury holidays and beach holidays. All offers are only available on selected departure dates although there seems to be relatively good availability on sale prices at present with exceptional bargains to be ...