Standing proud on the hillside overlooking the small Scottish village of Dunblane, the Doubletree Dunblane Hydro stands out as one of the finest Hotels within the Doubletree offerings.
Everything about the Dunblane Hyrdo exudes luxury and grandeur. From the moment you enter though the castle like entrance to the Vast open lounges with high ceilings and large windows all beautifully decorated and furnished, you will very much feel warm, well accommodated and relaxed.
Situated only a few miles away from Scotland’s main trunk road, the A9, the hotel offers the perfect base to explore central Scotland. Both Edinburgh and Glasgow are within easy reach as is the the Cairngorm national park to the north.
Rooms and Suites at the Dunblane Hydro:
- King rooms
- Twin Rooms
- Family suites with one king plus Bunk Beds in separate bedroom
Dinning options at the Hydro:
- Kailyard by Nick Nairn – Set in one the grandest of rooms within the Hydro the Kailyard offers a fine dinning using fresh local ingredients and at what we believe are extremely reasonable prices. The restaurant also offers varying seating areas from quiet secluded corners looking over the estate to a table in the grand conservatory offering a more unique personal dining experience.
- The Cocktail lounge – Lunch menus and bar food is offered which can usually be enjoyed in the vast Stuart Lounge. Food is very reasonably priced and the quality is outstanding.
- Stirling Castle
- Blair Drummond Safari Park
- Doune Castle
- Gleneagles Golf Course and Estate
- The Famous Grouse distillery and experience
- Loch Lomond National Park
Getting to Dunblane Hydro:
The Doubletree Dunblane Hydro is situated only 3 miles from the A9 between Stirling and Perth. If planning to arrive by Air both Glasgow and Edinburgh airports are within 45 mins drive from the hotel. Both airports have hire car facilities available. The hotel also provides extensive free parking.
Planning a visit to Scotland? Visit our main Scotland page to view for more ideas, reviews and travel tips.